ICEE

Default Mail merge will not let me open my data source, why? I get an err

I am trying to mail merge a form letter. Every time I get to the part where
it asks to open the data source the box turn white and the program freezes.
I have to "end to to try again."
Peter Jamieson

Which version of Word? What is the data source?

Generally speaking Word does not freeze in this situation, but sometimes it
fails to open the data source and fails to tell you. So my guess is that
there is something wrong with your configuration and that it might be worth
following

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

even though it is not obviously applicable to your situation.

Peter Jamieson