jinkiej

Default default settings

I have a questions and I am not so sure if falls under templates€¦€¦I HOPE YOU
CAN HELP ME.

The City Clerk for our City has Microsoft Office 2000 for small business.

She is not very computer literate but does really well, with what small bit
of knowledge she does have.

Yesterday she was typing a list of commissions and committees €“ and somehow
this was saved as her default page when Microsoft Word opens or even when you
click FILE NEW then it goes to the document/template window and you choose
blank document.

How do you change it back to being the Normal blank document???????

I am no computer expert by any means but I am stumped! I even uninstalled
and re-installed Microsoft Office and it did not fix it and did system
restore (she is running Windows XP).