Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] ccarey@uga.edu is offline

Default convert word document list of names to excel spreadsheet

How do you convert a list of names in a word document to an excel spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_20_] Henk57[_20_] is offline

The answer depends on how the list is structured and formatted. Can you
be more specific? Is it just names, or also other associated data, such
as tel.nrs and address lines? Are the names in a table or just typed
after each other ?

--
Henk57