Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
themoirai themoirai is offline

Default table of contents moving objects

When I try to insert a table of contents, it pulls all of my objects out of
their places in the document and intersperse the lines of the TOC among the
objects. (The objects are mostly from PowerPoint, but one is from Excel.)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TheBluePencil TheBluePencil is offline

Make sure that your "objects" do not have styles that Word is using to create
the TOC. If they do, change the style to normal or some such.