Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sue Sue is offline

Default Inserting Diagonal Lines inside a Cell

Does anyone know how to insert diagonal lines inside a cell?
I'm using Microsoft Word 2007 and I created monthly calendars from
January-December. I would like to "X" out the respective days of the week
after they have passed, but I can't figure out how to do that in Word.

I've tried inserting the multiplication symbol and enlarging it, but it
doesn't work well. Any other ideas?

Thanks!