Robert

Default How do I pick a list from my Outlook Database based on categories?

I am trying to figure out how I can create a mail merge document using
Outlook 2003 as the data source but choose only those based on their specific
category. For example customers. This assumes I have a category called
customers.

Thanks in advanced.

Robert

Maren

Robert,

I have the same problem. The only thing I have thought of is to select the
people I want to use. This is easy now because my list is small. Once it
gets bigger I will have more of a problem.

Maren

"Robert" wrote:

I am trying to figure out how I can create a mail merge document using
Outlook 2003 as the data source but choose only those based on their specific
category. For example customers. This assumes I have a category called
customers.

Thanks in advanced.

Robert

Doug Robbins

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.