Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan Khoshravan is offline

Default table and caption inside a FRAME

I have difficulty managing the tables/charts and their captions in word.
What is the best way? I have asked this before and get some input.
In a colleague's work (I have no access to him now) I saw he creates frames,
and put table and its caption inside it. This looks easy to do/understand. I
can't find the "FRAME" (I am not sure with exact phrase) or the border to put
charts and captions.
Your comments will be highly appreciated.

--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

Link text (eg. "See Table 5") to table caption number in Word? gadamson1 Microsoft Word Help 2 May 7th 23 08:52 PM
caption in a table cell janh Tables 8 April 11th 06 06:40 PM
Insert of (Figure and Table) caption not picking up chapter number bvuk Microsoft Word Help 2 May 8th 05 03:44 PM
Table headers/footers and layout Keith Page Layout 1 April 8th 05 07:37 PM
table caption numbering scottkinsey Tables 1 November 11th 04 11:47 AM