Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
djackola djackola is offline

Default Names and address list in Excel-mail merge to Word for labels

I have a spreadsheet with the following column headings

Last1 First1 Last2 First2 Address City State Zip
Smith John Jones Mary 123 Main St Anywhere NC 27777

I have the Block Address selected which would make the label

John Smith and Mary Jones
123 Main St
Anywhere, NC 27777

These labels as well as John and Mary Smith (when spouse has same last name)
are coming out fine. The problem is that if any entry on my Excel list is
for John Smith ONLY, the label is coming out "The Smith Family".

How can I make it come out as John Smith on my Word label?

thanks...
Dee