Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JJ JJ is offline

Default Bullets

I am creating a form with 3 different tables. I need 2 different bullets in
front of each line of each table, i.e. a box and a circle. Is there any way
to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Word Angel Word Angel is offline

On Jan 14, 8:49*am, jj wrote:
I am creating a form with 3 different tables. I need 2 different bullets in
front of each line of each table, i.e. a box and a circle. Is there any way
to do this?

Sure, create 2 different "Styles". One style with the round bullet
and one style with the square bullet. Then apply the style to the
appropriate cell.

hope that helps!
Angel Bivins

www.wordangel.com