Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Matt Fitzmaurice

Default AutoCorrect

Hi all,

Can someone pls tell me where AutoCorrect entries are stored in Word 2003?

In "Microsoft Word 2003 for Law firms" it states that:
- The registry stores the location of the AutoCorrect file (.acl)
- Normal.dot stores the formatted AutoCorrect entries.
- The .acl file contains the unformatted AutoCorrect entries.

I've added an AutoCorrect entry in Word and the time stamp on Normal.dot and
the .acl file did not update. If the entry was not stored in one of these
locations. Where is it??

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Thanks,
Matt