Joanne

Default Can customized art be used as a page border in WORD?

I'm doing an invitation in WORD - 5x7, landscape. I want to use the palm
trees provided in WORD borders as a border all around, but they're too bold.
Can't find a way to lighten them, so want to customize them in Corel and then
use that new art as a border.

Is this possible? Either lightening what WORD already has, or bringing in
customized art?
Jay Freedman

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/BorderArt.htm.

--