Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bev Bev is offline

Default Word Web Page

i've made a webpage using word, its up and running online, however on the
'contact us' page i have a form that people can fill out and it is suppose to
some how send that to my e-mail. i need help, it does not work and i have no
idea how to make its send people who fill it out, their information to my
email address, if there is an HTML code that would WORK... or some other way
i can do this... please help me
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Even tho I think that using Word to create websites is the only thing worse
than using Publisher for that purpose, I can offer you a bit of advice.

Post a link to your site. The people who could help you can't help you
without seeing what you've done.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"bev" wrote in message
i've made a webpage using word, its up and running online, however on the
'contact us' page i have a form that people can fill out and it is suppose
some how send that to my e-mail. i need help, it does not work and i have
no
idea how to make its send people who fill it out, their information to my
email address, if there is an HTML code that would WORK... or some other
way
i can do this... please help me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bev Bev is offline

the web site is www.triplepalmsflorida.com and it is under the contact us...
www.triplepalmsflorida.com/contactus.htm

"bev" wrote in message
i've made a webpage using word, its up and running online, however on the
'contact us' page i have a form that people can fill out and it is suppose
some how send that to my e-mail. i need help, it does not work and i have
no
idea how to make its send people who fill it out, their information to my
email address, if there is an HTML code that would WORK... or some other
way
i can do this... please help me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don Don is offline

?B?YmV2?= wrote in
:

i've made a webpage using word, its up and running online, however on
the 'contact us' page i have a form that people can fill out and it is
suppose to some how send that to my e-mail. i need help, it does not
work and i have no idea how to make its send people who fill it out,
their information to my email address, if there is an HTML code that
would WORK... or some other way i can do this... please help me

Forms in web pages require the use of CGI and/or a form-mail script for
best practices and ALL browsers.

In the event that your interest is in allowing form responses from
Microsoft compatible browsers only?

you may insert a corrected version of the following (Please note that
using the below method makes harvesting of the address by spammmers quite
easy):

a Word or words your linking on
/a