Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bob Bob is offline

Default Repeating Cell

I'm using MS-Word 2003 and have a 2-column table. The first column contains
graphics and the second column contains text (which describes the graphics).
In some cases, the text for a given ROW can extend for several pages. Rather
than pasting the same graphic on those pages, is there a way to make the
cell's contents (i.e., the graphic in this case) repeat itself (similar to
how you can make the heading rows repeat, but in this situation, it's just
one cell)? Or is there another solution to this problem?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob