Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ollie ollie is offline

Default how do I to set custom guide lines in word 2007?

I remember in Word 2003, you could drag down blue custom guide lines that
would enable you to snap shapes and text boxes to them. It was right below
the tab selection button in the upper left of the program. There were both
vertical and horizontal guide lines. The only thing in Word 2007 I've found
is whole page grids, which isn't what I'm looking for. Does anybody know
where to enable these customs guide lines.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 05:30:01 -0800, Ollie
wrote:

I remember in Word 2003, you could drag down blue custom guide lines that
would enable you to snap shapes and text boxes to them. It was right below
the tab selection button in the upper left of the program. There were both
vertical and horizontal guide lines. The only thing in Word 2007 I've found
is whole page grids, which isn't what I'm looking for. Does anybody know
where to enable these customs guide lines.

You memory isn't correct. I'm looking at Word 2003, and there's no such tool.
Maybe you're thinking of another program.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman