Kristine

Default scanning documents

I am trying to scan my resume into microsoft word but i am coming up with
read-only options. When it has pulled up it is all encoded. I went through
all the options given where it states chose the one that makes the document
readable, well none of them make it readable.. HELP
Word Heretic

G'day "Kristine" ,

Seek assitance from the maker of the OCR you are running.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Kristine reckoned: