Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charlie W, Charlie W, is offline

Default Page numbering problem - options grayed out

When I try to insert a page number in Word 2007, the position is grayed out
and I cannot insert a page number. In Word 2007, I am using the following
commands:

Insert -- Page Number -- Bottomof Page

The subsequent options are grayed out.

This is a new problem that arose recently and I don't know what has changed.