Custom label formatting

Old February 4th 13, 04:37 PM
ittim ittim is offline

Unhappy Custom label formatting

Hi All,

I've run out of patience on a project i'm working on. I need to mail merge some info onto some cards which have fields in pre-detrmined places.

so far i've managed to take an image of the layout and set it as the background and also set out a custom label.

I assume I need to use tables to merge the info from the spreadsheet but i can't get the tables to position themselves in the areas that I require.

Are tables the correct way to do this or is there a better way? If tables are correct why can't I positon them correctly?

Custom Label Help The Debutante Microsoft Word Help 2 July 2nd 08 06:07 AM
how do a "save as" for a custom label? deb Microsoft Word Help 2 October 12th 05 04:45 AM
Custom/Label SS Microsoft Word Help 1 August 31st 05 03:57 PM
custom label lost in cincy Microsoft Word Help 3 March 23rd 05 10:55 PM
custom label rsamuel Microsoft Word Help 1 December 3rd 04 01:11 AM