Bert via OfficeKB.com

Default I put check box fields in cells in my MSWord table, but they won't work.

I put a few check box fields in cells in my MS Word table to be used as a
form. But when I tab to that particular cell with the check boxes, they
won't work. How can I make them work.

Thank you so much for your help.

Roberta

Charles Kenyon

If you want to lock off the rest of your document contents, protect the
document for forms. There are a number of ways to create and use clickable
checkboxes in documents / templates. Some require protected or locked forms,
others do not. Take a look at the Checkbox template available at
http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn for an exploration
of these.

--

Charles Kenyon