Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rojo26 Rojo26 is offline

Default How do I assign a key combination to an existing macro in Word 200

I much prefer key commands to buttons, but I know how to assign them only to
macros I record.

Rojo

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Tools | Options | Customize. Click Keyboard..., select Macros in the
Categories list, then the appropriate macro in the Macros list, then enter
the desired shortcut.

"Rojo26" wrote in message
I much prefer key commands to buttons, but I know how to assign them only

macros I record.

Rojo

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rojo26 Rojo26 is offline

Default How do I assign a key combination to an existing macro in Word

Sorry for downrating your answer, but I had no idea the interface would cut
off the last word in my subject. It was "2007." How do you do it in Word 2007?

"Rojo26" wrote in message
I much prefer key commands to buttons, but I know how to assign them only

macros I record.

Rojo

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The keyboard shortcut dialog is accessed from the link at the bottom of the
QAT editing window (Word Options Customize). Pick macros in the left
window and select your macro in the right. Add an unused shortcut of your
choice.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Tools | Options | Customize. Click Keyboard..., select Macros in the
Categories list, then the appropriate macro in the Macros list, then
enter the desired shortcut.

newsgroup so all may benefit.