Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steve Steve is offline

Default Letters and envelopes

I can't get my letter to print correctly after printing my envelope. The
printer prints the envelope in the correct direction (landscape), but then
the letter will print in portrait but the right side will be cut off. It's
like word still thinks that it's printing an envelope. I've checked tha page
setup and it has envelope for page 0 and 8 1/2 x 11 for the letter. I've also
done a print preview and it looks fine there, but still will not print
correctly. This is forcing me to keep two separate files, one for the
envelope and one for the letter. Please help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This sounds like a printer driver limitation. What happens if you print the
letter part of the document first? If that works, it should not be too
difficult to create a macro to print the document first then the envelope.