Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Roy Roy is offline

Default Column default setting

How do I establish a single column as my default setting? It used to be that
way but somehow it's now a 3 column setting that is the default and each time
I want to make a one-column document I have to change the column setting from
three to one.

Setting Column Width Gene L. New Users 4 December 24th 07 05:57 PM
All my new Word pages default to a two column setting. Help. klacy Page Layout 1 September 4th 07 01:18 AM
Column setting won't adjust LurfysMa New Users 3 October 13th 06 06:05 PM
Restore column default to a setting of 1 instead of 2 Patticake Microsoft Word Help 1 May 9th 06 09:33 PM
How do I change the default column setting? Trishak Page Layout 2 January 28th 05 12:05 AM