Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cabin cowboy cabin cowboy is offline

Default How do I add word documents so they are together?

I need to join several Word documents so they can be veiwed together, yet
remain on seperate pages.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

If they don't have to be edited what about putting them into a single
Adobe PDF file?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"cabin cowboy" cabin wrote in message
:

I need to join several Word documents so they can be veiwed together, yet
remain on seperate pages.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You could create a new Word document and use { INCLUDETEXT }
fields (separated by manual page breaks if desired) to bring in
the content of the "several Word documents".