MSWordGuy MSWordGuy is offline
Banned

Default Select all lines containing phrase

Respected Sir/Mam,

Please help me on how to select (Highlight) all lines that contain the phrase XYZABC on MS Word 2007?

http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=132461

I checked the thread here, but giving a syntax error. I'm a NOOB on Macro. Please help.
Thanks