Let's talk about mental health

Old November 28th 21, 05:14 PM
Rober Ganvazis Rober Ganvazis is offline

Default Let's talk about mental health

I became interested in this topic. Because I suffer from a mental health condition
Old November 28th 21, 05:20 PM
Andriano20 Andriano20 is offline

It's very cool to socialize with animals! It has long been an open secret that pet owners feel happier than people who live without them. Honestly, I didn't know that myself . I was advised by my wife to deal with it. Just by going to the health coach certification course. I really liked it. And I'm still doing it! It's cool as far as I'm concerned.
Old November 28th 21, 05:37 PM
jabriiil jabriiil is offline

Originally Posted by Andriano20 View Post
It's very cool to socialize with animals! It has long been an open secret that pet owners feel happier than people who live without them. Honestly, I didn't know that myself . I was advised by my wife to deal with it. Just by going to the health coach certification course. I really liked it. And I'm still doing it! It's cool as far as I'm concerned.
Dogs are always kind. I like them very much. Sometimes dogs sense us. And they have to help us.