afio

Default How to print 6 3/4 inch envelopes on a Dell 1700 Laser printer

The drop down menu in the Word Print Properties screen does not list 6 3/4 in
envelopes as an otption. (It is available for the Dell 920 Ink Jet)
Is there a work around? Any changes in the works at Microsoft to add the 6
3/4 inch envelope to the list?

You can create a template with a custom paper size, but first explore the
printer Properties (through Control Panel | Printers, not from Word) and see
if there is a provision for definining new paper sizes. It will depend on
the printer, but my HP LaserJet 4100 does allow me to add a limited number
of custom sizes.