How do I type guitar chords above a line of lyrics?

Old January 31st 08, 03:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sheila

Default How do I type guitar chords above a line of lyrics?

I am trying to type some original lyrics and want to then type the guitar
chords above them. Is there a template or standard way to do it other than
just double spacing and going back into the blank space and adding chord in
"superscript" form??
Old October 30th 20, 10:09 PM
TookyTooker TookyTooker is offline

As I know, it is possible to use some special services for that aim. Just try to find it in Google
Old November 19th 20, 03:32 PM
Whicagoers Whicagoers is offline

Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
I am trying to type some original lyrics and want to then type the guitar
chords above them. Is there a template or standard way to do it other than
just double spacing and going back into the blank space and adding chord in
"superscript" form??
interested in similar thing. have you found an answer to your question? thanks
Old November 21st 20, 11:42 AM
Sylvia99 Sylvia99 is offline

Life at the campus can become much simpler and more comfortable if you are aware of the college freshmen traditions of your facility. Search the Internet and ask other students beforehand.