Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
thomsen thomsen is offline

Default Labels--change default address setting

I am printing on labels that have a design on them. I want to set it up in
Word/Labels/Create so when I click on address, it automatically centers it
and has a 66pt before spacing (so it won't print on top of the design). To
try to accomplish that, I right click on the address, hit Paragraph, make the
changes and hit Default and Yes. It prints the label correctly but when I
create another label, the defaults haven't held--the address isn't centered
and it isn't spaced down. I am using word 2007 and the question it asks me
when i hit default is "Do you want this change to affect all new documents
based on the NORMAL template?" Again, I hit yes but the next time I print a
single label, it hasn't held my default settings.
Thanks for any help.