Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Allison Allison is offline

Default Where can I find Auto Text on Microsoft 2007 version

Where can I find Auto Text on Microsoft 2007 version
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Insert Document Parts Building Block Organizer
or type the first unique characters of the autotext name and press F3.
There is no autocomplete in 2007, but you might consider autocorrect
instead..