Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RPMitchal RPMitchal is offline

Default nested table level

When a table is nested within the cell of another table, is there a process
for either separating the two tables or at least being able to select and
manipulate one table over the other?

Thanking you in advance - Rod
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The same rules apply as when selecting "un-nested" tables. For example, to
select only the inner table, place the insertion point in one of its cells,
and then press Alt+5 on numeric keypad (with NUMLOCK turned off). However,
as far as I know there is no way to select the outer table but not the inner
one, if that's what you are asking.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"RPMitchal" wrote in message
When a table is nested within the cell of another table, is there a
process
for either separating the two tables or at least being able to select and
manipulate one table over the other?

Thanking you in advance - Rod

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RPMitchal RPMitchal is offline

Hello Stefan:

Once again I appreciate you coming through for me. As Ive seen happen with
other users of the Forum, I was perhaps not able to €śsee the forest for the
trees€ť and may have been expecting the solution to be far more sophisticated.
:-)

Thanks Again - Rod

"RPMitchal" wrote in message
When a table is nested within the cell of another table, is there a
process
for either separating the two tables or at least being able to select and
manipulate one table over the other?

Thanking you in advance - Rod

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

"RPMitchal" wrote in message
Hello Stefan:

Once again I appreciate you coming through for me. As I've seen happen
with
other users of the Forum, I was perhaps not able to "see the forest for
the
trees" and may have been expecting the solution to be far more
sophisticated.
:-)

That happens at times... :-)

Anyway, I'm glad I could help--and thank you for the feedback.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Thanks Again - Rod

"RPMitchal" wrote in message
When a table is nested within the cell of another table, is there a
process
for either separating the two tables or at least being able to select
and
manipulate one table over the other?

Thanking you in advance - Rod

What is a nested table? mamaali3 New Users 1 August 3rd 08 06:56 AM
nested table Cindy Tables 1 June 6th 07 06:36 PM
I can't get my graphics to display in nested table bondy Tables 1 May 10th 05 05:44 PM
How do I "un-nest" a table from nested tables? Triplecee Tables 1 March 16th 05 02:19 PM
How do I change the ordering sequence on nested table? Hardik Tables 1 December 7th 04 08:13 PM