avinoam.aharoni

Default How can I draw a table inside of a table?

Subject: How can I draw a table inside of a table?

Hello,

I have a table I set up using the Table menu. Now, I want to devide one of its cells to 4 parts. Is that possible - how?

Thanks,

Avi.

SupportX

Subject: Uset the pencil tool..

Its right there in the table menu "Draw table", just divide you cell by drawing vertical and horizontal lines in it. very simple, really.

Good luck,

SupX

Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

To do this, you place the cursor into the appropriate cell of your existing
table, and then click on 'Table'.. select 4 cells..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland