Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kashif Kashif is offline

Default how to make a Questionnaire in word 07

how to make a Questionnaire in word 07
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

It depends on what kind of a questionnaire you had in mind.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"kashif" wrote in message
how to make a Questionnaire in word 07

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Maarten[_2_] Maarten[_2_] is offline

I have the same question... I would like to make a professional questionnaire
in order to retrieve data, interests of a selected target group.

"kashif" wrote in message
how to make a Questionnaire in word 07

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

It depends on the kind of questionnaire you have in mind. True/false,
mulitple shoice, essay, etc.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"kashif" wrote in message
how to make a Questionnaire in word 07

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You could use either a protected form
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm in conjunction
with a macro to extract the data for processing
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Extract_Form_Data.htm

or

You could create an application using a userform.

For the basics, see Word MVP FAQ - Userforms
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms.htm

for a more in depth explanation and an example close to what you are doing ,
see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and...a_UserForm.htm

Questionnaire Ben Microsoft Word Help 5 July 28th 06 05:42 PM
can i create an interactive questionnaire in word or publisher? Gabogabo Page Layout 1 July 10th 06 07:13 PM
how can I set up a questionnaire document Vladimir Ejikhine Page Layout 3 November 17th 05 05:37 AM
How Can I Make a Pen-pal Questionnaire? Erika Microsoft Word Help 1 August 13th 05 04:24 AM
Questionnaire alanpartridge Microsoft Word Help 2 February 16th 05 04:12 PM