Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HoganD87 HoganD87 is offline

Default Finding templates in Microsoft Office 2007

I need to make a template for greeting cards (Avery 8315)

But now I can't find it since my work switched over to office 2007.

someone please help me.

Also there is no way to search for help on the actual program itself. I
can't find that either.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

HoganD87 wrote:
I need to make a template for greeting cards (Avery 8315)

But now I can't find it since my work switched over to office 2007.

someone please help me.

Also there is no way to search for help on the actual program itself.
I can't find that either.

In the Label Options dialog, make sure the Label Vendors dropdown is set to
Avery US Letter. The number 8315 is in the Product Number list, near the
bottom (that list is sorted "alphabetically" rather than "numerically", so
the four-digit numbers come after a ton of five-digit numbers that start
with 1).

The Help button is the blue circle with the question mark in the upper right
corner, or you can press F1.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman