Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Daniel

Default Insert AutoText if Doc is Printed

Good morning!

I am trying to figure out how I can insert an autotext into a doc when the
user prints it. Basically as long as they use the electronic copy all is
good. However, if they decide to print it, then it must have an
"Uncontrolled Copy" watermark on every page of the doc.

I was looking into a FilePrint macro but then it raised the issue of users
that disable macros??! Is there a foolproof way to ensure that the watermark
will appear if printed? Can the print button be disabled and only enabled if
the macros are enabled (but only for specific documents)?

Thank you for your ideas and support!

Daniel

Header/Footer Insert Autotext option grayed out Haz New Users 2 October 9th 05 06:21 AM
Why is the "AutoText" option on the Insert menu grayed out? Robin Microsoft Word Help 1 April 9th 05 05:31 PM
Insert autotext doesn't work in header and footer Richard Microsoft Word Help 1 March 30th 05 06:39 PM
simple word question rvance New Users 8 February 1st 05 02:16 AM
how do i insert boxes in text (to check off later when printed)? creating check boxes Microsoft Word Help 1 December 19th 04 12:46 PM