patrick m

Default can't create new auto text

For some reason I can no longer create new auto text. I have created new text
in the past but now the "new" section of the drop down is 'greyed out' so I
can not select it. To my knowledge I have not made any changes to word that
would effect auto text. I do how ever use word as my editor for MS Outlook.
Any suggestions?

The New... item on the AutoText menu is grayed out unless text is selected.

"patrick m" wrote in message
All active templates

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What is the "Look in" setting in Insert | AutoText | AutoText?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"patrick m" wrote in message
For some reason I can no longer create new auto text. I have created

new
text
in the past but now the "new" section of the drop down is 'greyed out'

so
can not select it. To my knowledge I have not made any changes to word

that
would effect auto text. I do how ever use word as my editor for MS

Outlook.
Any suggestions?

patrick m

Thank you Suzanne!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The New... item on the AutoText menu is grayed out unless text is selected.

"patrick m" wrote in message
All active templates