Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
philr

Default adding signatures to dictations rec'd by email

We have an outside service type our medical dictations. They send the
resulting typed text to the doctor via Outlook email in either .rtf or .doc
formats. We want the doctor to edit the dictations for accuracy and then add
their electronic signature in the closing salutation before sending it to the
secretary for printing. I have scanned their signatures and would like to
assign to auto-text but since we are using the file from this third parties
template, how can I apply the auto-text signature to be used with all inbound
dictated documents?

We usually double-click the dictated attached file within Outlook 2003 and
it opens and we edit with Word 2003.

Thank you,
philr