Paul

Default Mailmerge Access record duplication problem..Deadline Help ASAP Pl

I have a small magazine where I collate gig listings in an access database
and then place the records in a word table via a mailmerge. Problem is all of
a sudden Word 2003 now stops at a certain field and then starts to duplicate
it making it impossible for me to extract all the entries from the Access
database.
To add to the problem the magazine is due to be sent to the printers tomorrow.

I have been using this method for months and cannot understand why all of a
sudden it has decided not to work. Does it need to be reinstalled, has it got
confused? Have already tried a reboot but doesn't seem to make any difference.
All help much much appreciated.
Doug Robbins

I assume that you are using a directory type mailmerge to create the table.
I would create a new directory mailmerge main document linked to the same
datasource and see if that exhibits the problem. If it does, I would be
suspecting the table/query in Access and would take a look at it.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP