SdS@SDS

Default How can I "browse by page" and center the next page in the window.

It has annoyed me for years that when I "browse by page" Word doesn't advance
cleanly to the next page even though I have selected "View by Whole Page."
Instead, Word displays the footer for the preceding page (or at least about
the last ten lines) and the top four/fifths of the new page. I had hoped that
when I upgraded to the latest version, 2003, that MS would have solved this
but apparently not. Does anyone know it there's some way to truly advance
from whole page to whole page?