Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tmullis tmullis is offline

Default How to insert a row in a table in Excel?

I have created a table in Excel with 4 columns: Index, Date, Time, and
Description. I want to insert a new row, but the option is greyed out. The
option to delete the row is available, but not to insert, and a copy/paste
only overwrites the row and does not insert either. Please advise.
Note: The Date and Time fields are to enter static date/time stamps, an
option apparently not available in Word, else I would use Word to create the
table. Please advise.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee Beck Lee Beck is offline

To insert a row or column, right-click at the row number or column letter.
In the window that appears, seleect "Insert."