Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jorell Jorell is offline

Default Using GPO to disable 'resources' section under "Word Options"

How can I disable access to the 'resources' section under 'word options' in
Word 2007? I am about to publish it in Citrix and need to lock it down so
that users cannot launch a browser from these buttons. I have the ADMX
files and am able to disable everything else.