Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Msbill Msbill is offline

Default Autocorrect language

I have this problem with Word, which I'm convinced is possessed by a demon.
My autocorrect language is set to UK and I mean it doesn't matter which
version of Word I use. I have tried 2000, 2003, and the trial version of
2007. I believe this is why I have problems with my autocorrect entries
disappearing, that's my thought anyway. I have completely uninstalled every
time I install a new version, but it is stila lways set to UK and this is on
three completely different computers as well. Any idea would be sooooo
appreciated, thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Msbill Msbill is offline

On Jan 6, 11:44 am, Msbill wrote:
I have this problem with Word, which I'm convinced is possessed by a demon.
My autocorrect language is set to UK and I mean it doesn't matter which
version of Word I use. I have tried 2000, 2003, and the trial version of
2007. I believe this is why I have problems with my autocorrect entries
disappearing, that's my thought anyway. I have completely uninstalled every
time I install a new version, but it is stila lways set to UK and this is on
three completely different computers as well. Any idea would be sooooo
appreciated, thanks!

.
Canadian English, to match my spellcheck language.