Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NancyNancy NancyNancy is offline

Default Customize Grammar Checker

Is there a way to customize the grammar checker to allow certain things? For
example, I work for a church. Words that we capitalize, like Sunday School
(Word does not like a capitalized School), You/Your when referring to God,
capitalizing Spirit, etc. I have tried adding the capitalized words to my
custom dictionary, but it still picks out the above words as incorrect. Yes,
I could turn off the grammar/spell checker, but I don't want to do that if
possible. And since the majority of what I type uses the above examples, it
is a constant and annoying flag. Any suggestions?