Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tropers tropers is offline

Default Making touchpad's Horizontal Scroll region work in Word/Excel 2007

My laptop's touchpad's horizontal scroll region doesn't work when I try to
scroll horizontally in Word/Excel 2007. The vertical scroll region works
fine, but the horizontal one doesn't do anything (it's just a dead space on
my touchpad when I touch in in Word or Excel). However, both vertical and
horizontal scrolling regions work great in OneNote 2007. Anyone know if I
can enable the horizontal scrolling function in Word and Excel?