Carey

Default viewing saved document doesn't open in same view format

When I save a document in Normal View at 100% Zoom and then when I open it
again, it may open in Print Layout at 80%
Graham Mayor

You can force the view and zoom for all documents regardless of how they
were saved with a macro:

Sub AutoOpen()
With ActiveWindow.View
.Type = wdNormalView