jon jon

Default how do make my document in cursive

i'm having trouble writing in cursive on word xp some one please help

You'll need to find and select a "script"-type font. Of the fonts that come
with Word/Office, these are "handwriting" fonts: Blackadder, Bradley Hand,
Brush Script, Edwardian Script, Forte, Freestyle Script, French Script,
Gigi, Kunstler Script, Lucida Handwriting, Matura MT Script Capitals,
Mistral, Monotype Corsiva, Palace Script, Papyrus, Rage Italic, Script MT
Bold, Tempus Sans, Viner Hand, Vivaldi, and Vladimir Script. Not all of
these are formal scripts, and some are not even cursive (they may be more
calligraphic), but they all have a handwritten or hand-lettered look.

"jon jon" jon wrote in message
news
i'm having trouble writing in cursive on word xp some one please help