andie

Default cursive writng

I am doing my wedding invatations and cant figure out how to get cursive
writing.I have tried looking for it in fonts and styles.someone suggested
finding monotype corsina or lucida calligrapy.Icant seem to find any of these
things.HELP.If I dont figure tis out soon no one will be at the wedding.
Dian D. Chapman, MVP

The first part of this article will provide you with some insight to
reviewing the fonts on your system to find what you need...as well as
a place where you can get new ones.

Good luck...

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified