Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MDD MDD is offline

Default Service Pack Level

I am trying to match file versions of Microsoft products with their service
pack level. I am seeing some versions that seem to be between service packs
levels. For instance, 10.0.4524, appears to be between Word XP SP2 and Word
SP3. If someone can point me to something I can use, I'd appreciate it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The definitive article is at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291331. It does
appear that your version number is between SPs. You might also want to see
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305095/.