Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KJ KJ is offline

Default spacing between words NOT between lines or paragraphs

I'm using Word 2007 on Window's Vista. How can I change the space between
words? I am working on a template that will use various styles for
difference sections. Is there a way to add some extra space between words
when using the "Eurostile" font, size 14, condensed by 0.4. To my old eyes,
the words are a little close together - any way to modify it?

KJ

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KJ KJ is offline

I know that was always one way to resolve the spacing, but I'm looking for
something that I can set and save as part of the formatting of that
particular style when used in the template instead either remembering to do
manually for those sections or doing "find and replace" either manually or as
a macro. Can it be done?

kj

On Feb 9, 3:16 pm, kj wrote:
I'm using Word 2007 on Window's Vista. How can I change the space between
words? I am working on a template that will use various styles for
difference sections. Is there a way to add some extra space between words
when using the "Eurostile" font, size 14, condensed by 0.4. To my old eyes,
the words are a little close together - any way to modify it?

KJ

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It seems like "condensing" the type is more likely to be the cause of
the text being hard to read! It just pushes the letters closer
together. Do you have the option of using a narrower font, if you need
to squash more words into a limited space?