Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kukoc Kukoc is offline

Default How do I remove registration marks from the corners of the page?

I'm getting what appear to be registration marks in the corners of my page
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See "Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

"Kukoc" wrote in message
I'm getting what appear to be registration marks in the corners of my page

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 "Margin marks or crop

Kukoc wrote:
I'm getting what appear to be registration marks in the corners of my page

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

But, if you're using Word 2007, click the Office button (upper left corner),
Word Options (below the Recent Documents list), Advanced tab, Show document
content section, and remove the check next to "Show crop marks".

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in