Johnny

Default Spin tool

In an older version of excel when I designated the spin tool from the
tool bar I got the button. When I clicked on the button I got a drop
down box that let me enter the variables directly onto the box. Now I
get a series of fields that look like visa calc where I cannot enter
directly the variable I want.
Is there a different version i was working on that is no longer
available? Or is there a series of keys that enable that dialog box?
THX JC

You need to post your question in an *Excel* NG. This one is for Word.

"Johnny" wrote in message
In an older version of excel when I designated the spin tool from the
tool bar I got the button. When I clicked on the button I got a drop
down box that let me enter the variables directly onto the box. Now I
get a series of fields that look like visa calc where I cannot enter
directly the variable I want.
Is there a different version i was working on that is no longer
available? Or is there a series of keys that enable that dialog box?
THX JC

how do I get the German proofing tool for Word 2003? Achtung Baby Microsoft Word Help 2 March 4th 05 01:49 PM
pdf tool bar wendy Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 05 07:39 PM
The tool bar is not highlighted and doesn't work. Unable to Edit Microsoft Word Help 1 January 8th 05 04:45 PM
Lost tool bar on Word 2000 one user only. deano New Users 1 December 27th 04 01:55 PM
I've lost the PDF conversion tool bar. Benjamin Flogged Daley Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 10:47 AM