Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelly

Default send to mail recipient - no signature

When sending an email message using "send to - mail recipient" in Office
2003, there is no option for inserting a signature. Is there a way to add
my signature from Outlook when I send a message this way?? I found it
possible to add when using send to - mail recipient as attachment. How do I
get the same option for the plain to mail recipient???
Our company policy requires a signature on every email. HELP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mickeyjay2159

Hi Kelly

You need to go to your Menu bar and choose 'toolsoptionsgenerale-mail
options' and create your signature there.
--
mickeyjay

"Kelly" wrote:

When sending an email message using "send to - mail recipient" in Office
2003, there is no option for inserting a signature. Is there a way to add
my signature from Outlook when I send a message this way?? I found it
possible to add when using send to - mail recipient as attachment. How do I
get the same option for the plain to mail recipient???
Our company policy requires a signature on every email. HELP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelly

My signature is already setup. It does not come in when using the send to
mail recipient and there is no option to add it

Kelly

"Kelly" wrote:

When sending an email message using "send to - mail recipient" in Office
2003, there is no option for inserting a signature. Is there a way to add
my signature from Outlook when I send a message this way?? I found it
possible to add when using send to - mail recipient as attachment. How do I
get the same option for the plain to mail recipient???
Our company policy requires a signature on every email. HELP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When using Office 2003 (depending on the type of mail format you use,
whether it be HTML, Rich Text, or Plain text) by default you cannot
insert your signature, but when you click to "send to email recipient"
you then have the option under "Insert" "Signatures" the choose the
signature the you want to insert.

"Kelly" wrote:

When sending an email message using "send to - mail recipient" in Office
2003, there is no option for inserting a signature. Is there a way to add
my signature from Outlook when I send a message this way?? I found it
possible to add when using send to - mail recipient as attachment. How do I
get the same option for the plain to mail recipient???
Our company policy requires a signature on every email. HELP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelly

When click on Insert Signatures everything is gray and not accessible. No
matter where my cursor is that option is not available.
Thanks for trying.
Kelly

"Kelly" wrote:

When sending an email message using "send to - mail recipient" in Office
2003, there is no option for inserting a signature. Is there a way to add
my signature from Outlook when I send a message this way?? I found it
possible to add when using send to - mail recipient as attachment. How do I
get the same option for the plain to mail recipient???
Our company policy requires a signature on every email. HELP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sorry I did not really understand your question until now. To be able
to insert a signature in the emails, you must go to tools, options,
mail format, then you must uncheck "Use Microsoft Office Word 2003 to
edit email messages. Click apply and then you will be able to insert a
signature using any type of email.